The cookies in the cookie cache expire after a fairly short amount of time,
an hour I believe.  So this would be fixed in any case, in an hour after
your first attempt.

The web UI connector contributions do not have facility for connector-added
buttons.  The cookie management table is created and managed by the web
connector.  I do not see an easy way around these restrictions.

Karl