Hi all,
Julien is correct; all documents must originate in the document
repository.  You can create document components this way, but they're all
subsidiaries of the principle document, so really the framework only tracks
the principle document in that case.

So you have a choice: either use the component approach, or have each row
be a full document in its own right.

>From what I see, the component approach would be the best one.

Karl