The web connector would need to know how to obtain an access token.  If the
web site you are crawling directs you to a login page, and that is how you
get your access token, then no work needs to be done because the token is
basically just included as a cookie.

If what you are crawling is an internal web site that is protected by a
combination of SSO access tokens plus browser customizations, then I fear
there is no standard way to do this.  The token might be in a separate
header than the standard cookie.

Karl