Hi,

there is another problem we encounter sometimes with Zookeeper, it is that the maximum number of connections is reached and many connections are then refused:

WARN 2021-12-02 00:00:00,266 (NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2182) - ZooKeeper-MCF|ZooKeeper|zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory|Too many connections from /127.0.0.1 - max is 1000

We have configured Zookeeper with maxClientCnxns=1000 because we though that for one MCF agent, running one job, and using one Zookeeper dedicated to it, it would be enough, but it is apparently not. In your opinion Karl, is it normal that so much connections are requiered ? If not, what would cause the MCF agent to open so much connections with Zookeeper ?

Thanks for your help !

Julien