Hi all,

April is now coming to an end and we are scheduled to put out a ManifoldCF
release.  Quite a lot has been done for this release, mainly in updating
Tika and all of its myriad dependencies, so when the release is available I
think we need to run our tests on as many platforms as possible, and if
possible do a hand smoke test as well (build connections and a job and run
it, for as many repositories as we have access to).

This happens at a bad time for me; I am dealing with personal medical
issues for which there is no easy solution, so my free computer time is
almost nothing right now.  If the community wants to do this release, I
have enough time to press all the buttons but I won't have time for
in-depth testing I fear.  So I am looking for a show of hands as to who
wants to do the due diligence on the release so we can be assured it's not
dead on arrival.  Thanks in advance,

Karl