I can easily fix the maven dependency but not the mongodb continued test
problems.  I fear we will need Piergiorgio to chase down the Windows
version of the testing package and include it conditionally based on OS in
the ant build.  The two artifacts should have different names (in case you
switch between the two OS's), and the patched ones should too.

Karl