Hi Karl,

when i run `ant doc` on the release tag, i still get an error:

Forrest generates a linkmap for broken links

linkmap.html      BROKEN: Content is not allowed in prolog.

site\build\site\broken-links.xml contains

```
<broken-links>
  <link message="Content is not allowed in prolog.">linkmap.html</link>
</broken-links>
```

Do you know how to fix/debug this? I find no reference to a broken file
in the build log.

May be this is unrelated to the issues you found with the site
generation. I wanted to share this, just to be sure we generate the
documentation properly this time.

Markus