Hi Karl,

I am terribly sorry for bothering you while you are busy.
For this issue, I've tried to add a property for disabling hopcount
logging to the database only for jobs with its hopcount mode set to
"keep unreachable documents, forever" in the "Hop Filters" tab.
I would appreciate it if you could give me your opinion or advice.

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.storehopcount"
value="false"/>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1747

Kind regards,
Mingchun