Hi all,

Do you think it would make sense to include as well the following modifications into 2.25 ? They don’t require lots of modifications, but they would benefit everyone:

 * the fix on CSV connector I proposed in mail "Control over number of
   processed documents per thread" on 2023/05/22
 * (CONNECTORS-1740) Solr 9 output connector (mail today)

As for my 2 other suggestions, I leave it up to you to decide.

 * Json based generic authority connector (mail on 2023/05/23)
 * Reading a document in Transfo Connector: Utility Classes (mail today)

As a side note, did you also envision to include the optimisation on postgresql usage as proposed by Mingchun Zhao ? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1746

BTW, many thanks Mingchun for your 2 proposals on postgre!

Bien cordialement,
Guylaine

France Labs – Your knowledge, now
Datafari Enterprise Search – Découvrez la version 5 / Discover our version 5
www.datafari.com <http://www.datafari.com>