Hi Mingchun,

The previous work done on this branch is almost complete but there is still
a build error I get:

    [javac]
C:\wip\mcf\trunk\connectors\solr\connector\src\main\java\org\apache\manifoldcf\agents\output\solr\ModifiedHttp2SolrClient.java:200:
error: incompatible types: HttpClientTransport cannot be converted to
SslContextFactory
    [javac]       httpClient = sslEnabled ? new HttpClient(transport,
sslContextFactory) : new HttpClient(transport);
    [javac]
                               ^

This didn't show up until I merged the branch onto trunk.  I haven't yet
committed it because it doesn't quite build.  Any idea how to resolve this?

Karl