Hi Karl and all !

I’ve been working on the MCF webcrawler component for our Datafari project, and
I made some developments that might interest the MCF community.

Currently if a website redirects the user with a code 301 or 302 and the «
limit to seed is checked », the website (the one pointed by the redirection)
won’t be indexed. We added an option  « Force the inclusion of redirections »,
which will override the previous checkbox if the crawl encounters a redirection.

Would you be interested in getting the patch to integrate it into ManifoldCF?
The corresponding documentation can be found here:
https://datafari.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DATAFARI/pages/1886879745/Web+Connectors

Regards,

Emeric Bernet-Rollande

France Labs – Your knowledge, now
Datafari Enterprise Search – Découvrez la version 5 / Discover our version 5
www.datafari.com