I looked very briefly at this and discovered that every message is affected.
It may be due, therefore, to jetty refusing access to the translation
resources.  But if that's the case I'm not going to be able to do anything
to get this release out this month; I'm booked solid in fact until January.

So good luck, folks.  I'd try rolling the Jetty version update back if you
can as a first step.

Karl