Hi all,

For what it’s worth, we have upgraded Postgresql to version 15.4 for the MCF 2.26 that is embedded in Datafari, as part of our work towards Datafari 6.0

We have run our Datafari tests, and we have not identified any particular issues, so it seems that MCF 2.26 is compatible with it. Note that we have not used any of the embedded testings that are within MCF, so you may want to test that before certifying that it is 100% compatible, but as far as we are concerned it works like a charm.

@Mingchun , since you are an expert in Postgresql, would you have some time to look at the optimization parameters of Postgresql for MCF? It’s been quite a while since those have been done for MCF, (probably dating back to Postgresql 9.x), and it is highly possible that new parameters have appeared or have changed.

Regards,
Guylaine

France Labs – Your knowledge, now
Datafari Enterprise Search – Découvrez la version 5 / Discover our version 5
www.datafari.com <http://www.datafari.com>