[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Chad Smith"

Or, if you want a really simple and non-bandwidth hogging way of showing
your OOo pride - just include a little signature line or something
saying "All documents contained in this email were made on
OpenOffice.org - the free, open source, open format, cross-platform
office suite, available at http://www.openoffice.org/";

The exact phrase I use is:

"OpenOffice.org is a free productivity suite compatible with all major
office suites. All our downloads were developed in OpenOffice.org"

I like the inclusion of the compatiblity. I also like the use of "productivity suite" instead of office suite. Since "Office" is including in the name, it's kind of redundant.

Maybe I could change mine to....

"All documents contained in this email were made using OpenOffice.org - the free, open source, open format, cross-platform, industry compatible, productivity program that is available at http://www.openoffice.org/";

Just a thought...

A good one.

Thanks Mark.

-Chad Smith