Jacqueline McNally wrote:

Eric Renaud wrote:

Apologies for being lazy and not retracing back on the thread . . .

Did anyone mention a place in which known OO.o books are currently listed, if one such exists?

They are currently here: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html

thanks for the reference.

But we are in the process of creating a new page within the Documentation Project to link from the Support and other pages.

There was a draft of a new page, but I cannot find it now. But we have discussed including more than just a link, which is all that there is currently.

What might that include?

We also wish to distinguish between published books and those created by community members under free licenses.

For sure.

Thanks,

Eric

Regards