Justin Clift schrieb:

A few people/companies have come together to create SpreadOpenOffice.org, with the hosting provided by Oregon State University's Open Source Labs (the same people hosting SpreadFireFox).

The software itself (CivicSpace I think: http://civicspacelabs.org/home/) is still presently being setup, but is not going so fast, due to a lack of man power.

Is anyone interested in helping get this up and running, then building the Community around it?

I am.
I just posted a mail with a similar subject. I have already started
creating a skin for Drupal resp. CivicSpace for spreadopenoffice.org.

Who are these people?
How can I get in contact with them?

I refer also to the thread I created some minutes ago.
Think we can continue the discussion there.

greetz,
Frando