On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 11:54 +0200, Jacqueline Rahemipour wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> (sorry for crossposting - if you want to answer, please do this only on
> one of the mailinglists)
>
> as some of you have interest in our german marketing activities and
> espacially our fairs I would like to give a short summary from the
> LinuxTag in Karlsruhe (22.06.-25.06.), where the germanophone project
> presented OOo.

[snip]

Thanks for the update. It's good to see such a strong OOo presence -
congratulations to all involved.

I also like the idea of uploading photos of people involved in OOo. One
of our brand values is 'friendliness' - what better way to show this
than photographs showing what friendly people the OOo community are!

John