Graham wrote:

> lack of interoperabilty with common accountancy packages such as Quickbooks
> and MYOB.

I have seen macros that enable one to read/import their file types into OOo.

The issue is getting those companies to add the capacity to read/write
data in an appropriate OOo format.

>Part of our marketing needs to be addressed at the producers of these
applications.

Are there any guides on how to make a program work within OOo?

At least one organization rejected OOo, simply because they could not
find a way to get their tools to plug into OOo.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?