Thanks a lot to all for pointing me to the existing resources!

I'll try to consolidate the content from all the different
presentations into one standard presentation. I also will include
2-3 slide designs/layouts.

What slide designs/layouts from the existing slides do you like in
particular? What don't you like about them?

What content should at least be covered by a standard presentation?

Who would be interested in helping with the preparation of additional
slides, provided we identify areas where we still need slides?

Cheers,
Erwin