Hi,

Erwin Tenhumberg wrote:

redundant effort; look at Firefox pulling away.

BTW, why don't you spend your time on FireFox then?

Erwin, that would be a curse for them...
Sam, I guess everybody here should be ready to listen to critics, and FWIW I think that if there is something on which everyone agrees here is that we should go towards GPL and a foundation. Sorry, it's not a new idea here. But this is not a reason to insult people and projects like you do, especially with pseudo or grossly-drawn arguments such as the Sun-CIA conspiracy against OOo, pretendly prohibiting licenses and whatever else you have in mind. You know Sam, critics are easier than action. So let's talk about mismanagement, as you seem prone to point out its weaknesses. Let's talk about YOUR management of the Marketing Project and see how great it was by then. If it wasn't so pathetic I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.

Charles.

Erwin