Erwin Tenhumberg wrote:

snip

Yes, I risk ignoring developers who have such strong opinions that
they did not want to have anything to do with OpenOffice.org under
its current structure. Thus, did not indicate any level of
commitment. However, to me listening to everybody seems to be of
higher risk to me.

There is a contradiction here. You and Louis and others at Sun have always been saying, 'We need to get more developers...'

I'm saying that it's possible they aren't coming for a reason, but you seem afraid to find out why.

-Sam

Best regards,
Erwin