On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 20:03 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:

> * Host IRC talks. Like the one from Robin Miller at Newsforge.

What about the presentations done to the NL people on IRC? There must be
some of that material that could be used. Some controversy is not
necessarily a bad thing. Microsoft want to get rid of piracy, we think
it would be in our favour to get rid of piracy so maybe we suggest joint
talks with MS to brainstorm the problem :-).

--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMSL