On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 08:31 -0700, Adam Moore wrote:

> The release certainly isn't micro when it adds support for importing the
> OpenDocument Format. This would have been a good way to show that it will
> support importing the format of the New 2.0 We could advertise 2 birds with
> one stone.

Maybe we missed a marketing opportunity here. I mean how likely is it
that MS would release an upgrade to a current product that gave it file
compatibility with a new product in beta release?

These are clear differentiators for our product over the main
competition. We can't really afford to squander them.

--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMSL