On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 15:31 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
[snip]
> Do you know the schedule of the CC meeting? I don't know even the
> day they meet. And we'll have to include it in the Style Manual
> before they decide about it.
[snip]
It's Wednesday afternoon:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2005/schedule/wednesday.html

I'll be travelling tomorrow, and so will probably not have internet
access again before Wednesday. I'll be attending the CC as Jacqueline's
deputy for the Marketing Project.

I'm happy to report to the CC that we have recently had a lot of great
activity on the Art project, and that there is enthusiastic activity on
the Style Guide. I'm also ask for guidance on how to progress the
question of a 'slogan'/'positioner'. When this has been raised in the
past it has generated lots of heated debate - it has been very quiet so
far here on [EMAIL PROTECTED], which makes me think that people's attention
is elsewhere (OOoConf, 2.0RC, etc).

John