Hello Bernhard, *

Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Hi,

"Jacqueline McNally" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello

I would like to call our second MP meeting for tomorrow, Thursday 6
 September at 1300 UTC.

I'd really like to come, but I have to work this night and must sleep
 sometime :-(

You too :)

[...] Don't worry if you cannot get to this meeting. I'm sure there
will be logs and summaries, and there will always be next week :)

That's nearly like Koper: not being there is not being there -
despite all possibilities to get the topics...

I could not travel at the time, so I did not get to Koper either :( But
I have been receiving private email, links to photographs, list mail,
and of course the marvellous OOoCon2005 media site has provided much
enjoyment.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
Lead, OpenOffice.org Marketing Project