Daniel Carrera wrote:
Hello,

The ODF petition now has 5,153 signatures representing 156,657 computers.

http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/status.php

Today marks 1 week after the petition started.

Please advertise this petition anywhere you can. We have nice images right on our front page that you are free to reuse. Please post to mailing lists, podcasts, blogs and add mention the petition on your signature (feel free to copy my signature).

Cheers,
Daniel.

Thanks for this! I wrote a brief article about it for LXer, and have received feedback from some who have signed as a result. BTW, I am now an editor for LXer! I'll be keeping my eyes on this list. ;-)

Regards,
Don