Hey,

I just finished reading David A. Wheeler's article. Yes, it's that long :) And it's the best article on OpenDocument I've seen, by far. It's well worth the read. Guys, you MUST READ THIS ARTICLE.

All I can say is wow. It is exceptionally thorough, exceptionally well researched, exceptionally clear. And the last part, about the prospects of the future, was inspiring. I was bouncing on my chair while I read it :-)

I really want to congratulate David for doing such an awesome job.

Everyone else, you really really do want to read this article. Please read it. Drop what you're doing and click on the above link.

And I also want to say thanks to PJ for putting it on one of the most popular blogs on the internet. That was a great gift to OpenDocument.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
DEMAND __  __  __  http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
      |  ||__)|__|\ |          - Tell Microsoft to support it
      |__||   |__| \|DOCUMENT  - Sign the petition