I am involved in marketing and have been for many many years in several
languages.

I just installed the software today and so far I like it.

I also hate microsoft and anything that is great and does not enhance Mr. Gates
pocket is wonderful also.

I am in contact with thousands of computer users world wide and potentially can
get hundreds of them to use the software.

I dont know a lot about the project or the software yet and dont have a lot of
time to learn.

However if you will e-mail me what you would like put out to the world and give
me a link to a down load site I will put the
information out in the following languages

Aafrikaans, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese

I will also provide some space on a .ws website where downloads can occur if
you wish.

And if you had an option that would replace outlook I should like to have it!

Thank you

LaMar DeSpain