Hi Alexandro, *,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

[...]

This idea is to make a Watermark that will label the document as 'crated by OpenOffice.org'. I generally agree with the idea and the process is rather simple.

I like this idea too, but I can't really imagine, where you want to put the watermark without affecting the text.

Perhaps you could attach a template to an issue and we could start a thread on the art list?

BTW: I'd rather say "created with OpenOffice.org" because with "created by" I would refer to the author - but I'm not a native speaker as well. What do you think?

[...]

Best regards
Bernhard