On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 14:53 -0800, me wrote:
[snip]
>   I browsed the openoffice.org site longer than I usually do with such sites,
> to collect this and two other such second step site addresses within
> openoffice.org:users@openoffice.org, and [EMAIL PROTECTED], to address my
> immediate issue to each.  My issue is that I seek resume applications that
> are cheap and easy to use.

There is a resume template on the templates page
http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/index.html

Please give it a try, and if you come up with an amended / improved
version, we'd be delighted to add it to the list (there's a contact
address at the bottom of the page).  That's how you can help make a
great application even better!

John