Hello Che,
please ask this to our Documentation project
(http://documentation.openoffice.org) Their list is
dev@documentation.openoffice.org . I've also put Roderick G. Singleton
and Scott Carr, leads of the documentation project in copy of this mail.
Thanks for your interest in us. You OpenSolaris guys rock! :-)

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.