On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:

> I created a Wiki a couple of weeks ago to track major deployments of
> OOo and it needs love. If you have any insight, knowledge or notion
> of any large deployment of OOo, please add it to the list.

I have added Novell and Health First.

What about dividing the page in sections:

  Existing implementations
  Implementation is in progress
  Implementation plans
  Status unknown

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Agerskov     ###= Analyze                      OpenOffice.org
Co-lead/owner          #=== Requirements         Project Management Tool