Finn Gruwier Larsen wrote:
By the way - where is the approved positioner to be used? I haven't seen it anywere. I would expect to see it as one of the first things that caught my eyes on the main page of the website...
It should be. It should be everywhere. I think it's just the nature of the volunteer beast that it's been slow to work its way onto the site. (It should also be on the splash screen, etc. in my opinion. Something that could be done as part of the next "microupdate.")

--
Steven Shelton
Twilight Media & Design