Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Why don't we use the Document&Files area for the material?
If we use the same hierarchical structure as the database / wiki tables the material should be quite easy to be accessed.
I think that's what Jacqueline actually suggested we do. If I understand you correctly, that's what I did with the logos until they were officially approved.

And finally it should be included in the galleries...
Yup.

My apologies to everyone for not being more active in this. I am in the process of starting up a new law firm, and that's kind of eaten into my OOo addiction. Soon, I hope, I will be able to do more than just sit on the sidelines. (I may try tweaking the style guide again.)

--
Steven Shelton
Twilight Media & Design