This page:

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

Which I got to from following links from the home page... By clicking
"multiplatform" then 2.0

http://www.openoffice.org/ >
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs.html >
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

Has the identical problems.

You can also get there this way, by clicking "download" then System
Requirements

http://www.openoffice.org/ > http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.1/ >
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

So the problems remain on a non-dead page.