Yeah, I know, I should probably file an issue, but this is such a classic example of what I've been saying about taking longer to file an issue (or write this note) than it would to fix the problem...

In the "Events" section of the Marketing Project's home page is the sentence "Further conferences and events that OpenOffice.org is planning to attend are included on our Calendar." Calendar is a link to a page that does not exist... in fact, the URL for that page is http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/pageyettobeuploaded.html

Cheers, Jean