On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 12:31 -0500, Chad Smith wrote:

> FWIW, I have the impression that we have less easter eggs today than in older
> StarOffice versions. That suggests that easter eggs that cause too much
> maintenance effort are removed occasionally. I'm also sure that an easter egg
> that negatively affects regular functionality would be  removed rather
> quickly.

What matters is the functionality of the user in his or her every day
work. If a teacher finds kids playing with an EE instead of doing an
assignment it will affect their functionality but it might never get
back and how many multi user education environments do we need to lose
before someone acts? Better to act before the problem arises.
Fundamental Principle of Total Quality Managent which is hardly a new
concept. Lack of attention to this is one of the factors in why the
Japanese decimated Harley Davidson in your country and Norton BSA and
Triumph here. Its a mistake to confine functionality to simply whether
or not the buttons work.

--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMS Ltd