Hi,
Steven Pauwels wrote:
Hi all,
[...]
 - How can we organise the 'seemingly' concent about switching EEs off
upon install? (does implementing that take more time then removing them?)

Please post your request also to [EMAIL PROTECTED] has most of us are also doing marketing tasks without being subscribed here. This list is our communication channel.

- How can we establish a conversation between marketing and development with mutual respect for eachothers efforts?

Either you can discuss it on dev@openoffice.org, or on irc channel, but during the "European time" is better to reach more of them.

Kind regards
Sophie