Sophie Gautier wrote:
Most of these informations are on the Net. I've no time to teach people how to use the tools and how to behave in the community they want to be part. All of that is on Google.

It takes one sentence ("please trim your emails"). Less time than what you spent writing this email. The problem with suggesting Google is that Steven wouldn't know what he's looking for. If he searched Google he'd probably find page about bottom-posting and then be confused because he did bottom-post. Also, different communities have different rules.

Nobody teach me how to use all these tools,

Okay, I was luckier, someone did tell me once to please trim my quotes.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org