Hi Steven,

Steven Pauwels wrote:
With dutch as my native language, I would like to contribute where I can. Even to the NL native language project. We have corresponded about that. I would expect the same thing from you on issues that matter to others. Can you please stick to constructive comment? If you do not care about the EEs in or out, do not join the discussion. Thank you for being coöperative Cor.

I did contribute with a short, but not to misinterprete comment. Sorry you could not take it seriously.

Furthermore I really wonder what happened, maybe I even should say 'went wrong'. Your entrance, about a week ago, was very nice, with something nice that can be used. After four or so posts with questions and remarks, as reaction to your banners, you seem to have a sort of lost your way. (Can be, it took myself many many months to have a little bit the feeling where what was going on in the community.)
I did give a short advice on your request. Some others did.
Then you wanted to take the whole marketing project onto your shoulders, bringing it to a higher level. OK, might be a bit ambitious, however reading some remarks about your background, there meight be some change for succes. But as days went by, I've seen a rappidly changing picture. Starting with contributing, ending up with mostly taking about what should be done, a/o how others should contribute.
I do not take offend on that, however it's just not the way it works, IHO.
So your future contributions at the Dutch-speaking language project, will indeed be welcomed. There's more than enough to do.

Kind regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws