http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Short_Term_Marketing_Plan

I started a page on the wiki where I want to define a short term marketing strategy. I will need your help. There are some questions on the page and I would like to post some out here.
Feel free to discuss.
I would like development to interact on this topic but in respect of everybodies time, IMHO it would be better to have a consensus in marketing and the move on to presenting to development. There are some Key questions however that will need an answer from Development.

Thanks

Steven P.