Alin Kwok wrote:
> Hi, I am a Chinese who is a corporation IT guy.  I want to know the price
> information of your company product Open Office for corporation users.  We
> have above 3000 employee.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alin

Alin,

OpenOffice.org is free to download, use, and redistribute.

You will want to review the terms of the license (or have your
legal department do so), in order to comply correctly as far
as any redistribution or contributions to the community.

Support services, both free and for a fee, for OpenOffice.org
can be found here:

http://support.openoffice.org/index.html

Regards,

Eric