A slightly different approach to reaching potential end-users...

I will be demonstrating OOo at a series of publishing workshops at the Australian national science fiction convention at Easter in Brisbane. Attendees include writers, editors and publishers (both professional and wannabees). I'll have handouts about OOo, some CDs to pass out to interested people, and display copies of many of the available books.

This convention is attended by reps of many small press publishers in Australia and some of the big name publishers as well. I know a lot of these people personally, so I hope we'll get a lot of publicity and interest from this. Many attendees have contacts in our target markets of non-profit organisations, governments, and so on, so there is potential beyond the relatively small scale of this particular conference.

--Jean