I would also think, that since OpenOffice.org is a trademark of Team OpenOffice.org that we could take away the right to use the name on the product. Not sure if I am correct in this, but it would be nice if I am.

At the least they should not be listed on the community distributors list. With possible a warning about what you would get into if you went through them.

James Walker

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello,

while we have little power on distributors, we could take them away from our distributors' directory once troubles and cheats are reported to us.

What do the distribution project leads have to say about this?

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.