Hi John, all,

> Hi,
>
>> The site plumbers have now created a holding space for the new 'shop
>> window' site why.openoffice.org. The 'manifesto' for this mini-site is
>> here:
>> http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=23171
>>

> Great!
>
>> I've set up an area within the Marketing section of the wiki with a few
>> holding pages starting at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Why
>> and would invite contributions there. The idea is that we can brainstorm
>> and develop ideas quickly within the wiki. As the pages mature we can
>> then go through the pain of editing html, creating graphics, and
>> committing to cvs for the live 'why' site.

I have initialized a talk to brainstorm about possible new ideas or
sections to be considered sooner, or later, (or even never) for the
why.OOo site or for helper pages under the marketing, and to which why.ooo
might link at some point for those needing more information.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Why

<snip>

Best wishes,
Cristian