John McCreesh skrev:
I know we're an open-source project, but it is a bit frustrating when
work in progress is put in the public domain like this:

* people are directed to a site which is still evolving
* we reduce the impact of the press release when it's officially
released.

http://lwn.net/Articles/181996

Yeah, I agree.

We also have to take into account that Micro$oft probably has a spy or two on this list, meaning that they'll always know what our next move will be, but we will not know theirs...

Finn