We do list organizations (companies, nonprofits, etc.) offering support, including training, at http://support.openoffice.org/. We list there for-fee and free organizations.

Best,
Louis

On 2006-04-25, at 22:37 , Benjamin Horst wrote:

This message also arrived from the same user. Hopefully we can help him in both of these requests!

-Ben

Begin forwarded message:

From: EDTECH Editor-Eiffert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: April 25, 2006 9:45:14 PM EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for Anyone Doing Training on Open Source Software in Education

From: Steve Hargadon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Another resource I am interested in tracking is any individual or
organization doing training on Free and Open Source software in
education.

Please let me know who you are aware is doing this.

--
Steve Hargadon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]