Hi,
On 2006-05-09, at 08:30 , Alex Fisher wrote:

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 21:05, Steven Shelton wrote:
Alex Fisher wrote:
Office Depot doesn't appear to be listed. I have a suspicion it is an
actual chain of office supply stores.

Oh, yeah. OfficeDepot is a huge chain in the U.S.  I thought they
probably were elsewhere in the world, too, but apparently not. :-)

[snip]>
If we have them listed, maybe it would be appropriate to contact them,
tell them what happened, and see if they would be willing to do
something to make things right with the customer.

Perhaps the best move at this point would be for either myself or Louis (in his "official" capacity as Community Manager) to forward the original email along with a request for comment to Cosmi (or perhaps a phone call if that's
possible).

Let's get more information from the buyer, first.

If they refuse or
simply don't respond, delisting might be appropriate. If a company is
using underhanded tactics, they shouldn't be promoted by the OOo
project. It taints everyone.

From the comments in the next post in this thread, it sounds like we have the
same situation as we had (have?) with Luxuriosity Office.

Ach.

-louis

Ciao

Louis