Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi all,

Looking at http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/, section posters, I see a beautiful picture, that however, isn't found at the page that is linked: http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/marketing/posters/

I'm just working on the galleries - and unfortunately I choose the same name for the poster thumbnail on the new art page as the old one was.

When I committed the first draft of the new art page to CWS I replaced the former poster thumbnail with the new one - the page isn't updated by now.

The poster is the one I created for LWE Boston and I didn't attach it to an issue by now - sorry for that.

I uploaded another version to my homepage:
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_three_parts.png

But if you want to use it, there are larger versions on my homepage:
Attention: They are really large!

http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_left_large.png
(2,6 MB)
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_middle_large.png
(3 MB)
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_right_large.png
(2,7 MB)

Or as EPS:
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_left.eps
(1,4 MB)
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_middle.eps
(0,9 MB)
http://familie-dippold.de/OpenOffice.org/banner_right.eps
(1,7 MB)

If you want to modify them, just tell me - I can send you the Inkscape SVG files, too.

Like all of my artwork, they will be licensed under LGPL when I've finished the galleries.

Best regards

Bernhard