hi,

On 2006-05-15, at 15:52 , John McCreesh wrote:

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 19:39 +0000, Andrew Brown wrote:
[snip]
IN the meantime, I suggest and RFE, and perhaps a prod to the next people who tunr up on the lists asking how they can contribute to the project.

I must be missing something here ... if I write a document in Writer and
then copy and paste it into my WordPress blog using Firefox, it does a
remarkably good job of preserving the formatting etc...

Why would I want anything more than this?

:-)

But, John, with that attitude, we'd still be sitting in caves....

Ciao

Louis

PS the reason I use a blogger and not OOo is because of the minimal convenience offered.

John